- ½ cup of soaked cashews (soak them overnight)
- 1/16th or 1/8th cup of coconut oil (see Product List)
- Meat of entire Thai (Young) coconut
- ½ cup water or water from Thai coconut
- ½ to 1 cup Agave (see Product List) – Sweeten to taste
- ½ tsp to 1 Tbsp vanilla extract (see Product List) or use fresh vanilla bean
- ½ tsp sea salt (see Product List)
Blend all ingredients together. Works best in Vitamix, but food processor works also.
After blending it will be a soft batter, put into a container and freeze. You can add nuts or fruit for variety.